Director, URJ Science And Technology Camp Job Listing at Jobbook in Boston, UNITED STATES
The Union for Reform Judaism is seeking an accomplished, full time camp director to design and implement a top-notch science and technology camp in the Boston, MA area to open in Summer 2014.
The Union for Reform Judaism is seeking an accomplished, full time camp director to design and implement a top-notch science and technology camp in the Boston, MA area to open in Summer 2014. Candidates should be exceptional, entrepreneurial leaders with Jewish camp experience and possess a significant interest in the world of science and technology. This innovative specialty camp will engage campers’ curiosity about the world through hands-on scientific exploration, experimentation and reflection. Campers will be immersed in a warm, welcoming, vibrant, fun and friendship-filled Jewish community enhanced by Jewish learning, music, celebration of Shabbat, recreation and ruach. The camp director will commence work in October/November 2012.
science, technology, knowledge of Judaism, marketing, recruiting, fincance, management, fundraising
- 5-10 years of senior camp management/leadership/operations experience
- Master’s degree or higher preferred
- Demonstrated ability to move from vision to action and the ability to articulate, motivate and inspire around mission.
- Significant interest in the world of science and technology and its connection to Jewish values and experience.
- Understanding of informal, experiential Jewish education.
- Marketing and recruitment “know-how”.
- Financial acumen to create and operate the organization
- Outstanding people management skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Board development and fundraising skills are desirable.
- Polished professional demeanor.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Non-profit jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Special Assistant to the President
Peace First - Boston, MA
Proposal Writer for Corporations and Foundations
The Nature Conservancy - Charlottesville, VA
Scientific Data Reviewer
Kelly Services - Holly Springs, NC
Locate this job: