8 Transportation Job Openings Within 50 mi. of Bath

Displaying all 8 results
Icon_company_no-logo

Quantity Surveyor

Hays - Bristol, United Kingdom
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor The successful candidate will manage site development whilst hitting targets by conducting commercial cost appraisals and viability/feasibility analysis, managing sub-contractors, materials and goods, preparing and monitoring site costs and budgets and ensuring site set-up health and safety. They will also be responsible for : • Ca...
Posted Apr 17, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Icon_company_no-logo

Senior Planner

VGC Group - Chippenham, United Kingdom
Senior Planner Location : Chippenham The Role As a senior member of the planning function you will carry out project planning and control activities on either a major project or be responsible for a number of smaller projects. You will be a key member of the project team and support senior project and programme managers in the successful planning and control of projec...
Posted Apr 15, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Icon_company_no-logo

Planner

VGC Group - Chippenham, United Kingdom
Planner Location : Chippenham As a member of the planning function, you will carry out Project Planning activities as detailed below. You will take a pro-active role in advising on, monitoring and resolving issues, actions and risks in a way that would be expected of a member of the project team. Responsibilities * Develop fully base lined, resource loa...
Posted Apr 15, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Icon_company_no-logo

Quantity Surveyor

Hays - Bristol, United Kingdom
A Midlands based Main Contractor, working within the Bristol area require a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a £6M, 4 storey office refurbishment. Reporting into a Commercial Director the role would cover all aspects of Surveying whilst being part of a 3 man team, based on site. Duration of the contract is in the region of 9 months and offers a competitive day rate of £250 - £300 per day. Ha...
Posted Apr 15, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Icon_company_no-logo

Labourer

Hays - Cheddar, United Kingdom
I am currently working with a client who are working on a restoration job on a historical building in the Cheddar area. They are looking for a labourer to start immediately. You must hold a CSCS card. The project is expected to run for several months and there is a good chance you will be required for the duration if the assignment proves to be successful. Please get in touch as soon as possibl...
Posted Apr 09, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Icon_company_no-logo

Kitchen Fitter

Hays - Burnham On Sea, United Kingdom
I am currently working with a domestic maintenance contractor in the Somerset area and they urgently require a number of Kitchen Fitters to start as soon as possible in the Bridgwater and Burnham On Sea areas. The CSCS card will be required and working alongside a Plumber you will be expected to rip out and fit one kitchen each day. As you will be working in occupied properties, a profe...
Posted Apr 09, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Icon_company_no-logo

Quantity Surveyor

Hays - Bristol, United Kingdom
A Bristol based SME contractor who specialise in New Build commercial projects and Social Housing developments, require a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a long term freelance basis. The commercial projects would involve schools, medical facilities and small retail developments of about 40% whilst the remaining 60% of the business is based around Affordable Housing. Previous experience ...
Posted Apr 08, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Icon_company_no-logo

Skilled Trackmen Required

Primat Recruitment - Swindon, United Kingdom
Primat Rail is a leading provider of Safety Critical staff and On-track labour to the Rail Industry, boasting over 15 years experience. Primat is established as a reputable supplier of experienced, knowledgeable and reliable staff to leading Principal & Main Contractors. Primat Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). App...
Posted Mar 31, 2014   —   Application Deadline: None
Displaying all 8 results