10 Office/Clerical Job Openings Within 25 mi. of Orem, UT

Displaying all 10 results
Kelly Services

Administrative Assistant

Kelly Services - Lehi, UT
Great local Lehi company needs immediate help as an administrative assistant. Contact Megan at 801-373-1616 for more details. Requirements Office experience required Highlights Love animals? There is a dog in the office at all times. Don't hesitate call Megan right away 801-373-1616! About Kelly Services® Kelly...
Application Deadline: None
OfficeTeam

***Exceptional Executive Assistant Needed TODAY!***

OfficeTeam - Orem, UT
***Exceptional Executive Assistant Needed TODAY!*** OfficeTeam is in need of an Executive Assistant with OUTSTANDING Communication, Personable, FAST Learner and VERY Detail Oriented! While organizations are hiring new staff to meet the demands of rapid growth, they are being especially careful in the selection process. Hiring managers want highly skilled, highly specialized professionals who...
Application Deadline: None
OfficeTeam

***Exceptional Executive Assistant Needed TODAY!***

OfficeTeam - Orem, UT
***Exceptional Executive Assistant Needed TODAY!*** OfficeTeam is in need of an Executive Assistant with OUTSTANDING Communication, Personable, FAST Learner and VERY Detail Oriented! While organizations are hiring new staff to meet the demands of rapid growth, they are being especially careful in the selection process. Hiring managers want highly skilled, highly specialized professionals...
Application Deadline: None
OfficeTeam

Administrative Assistant with Travel Arranging Experience!

OfficeTeam - West Jordan, UT
Administrative Assistant with Travel Arranging Experience! OfficeTeam is looking for an Administrative Assistant with Domestic Travel Arranging Experience. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the management of daily employee time sheet and expense verification, coordinating company travel arrangements including: hotel, air line and rental car accommodations, pre-screenin...
Application Deadline: None
Protection 1

Orem Field Office Administrator - SSNL

Protection 1 - Orem, UT
Description SUMMARY:  Coordinates and provides administrative support for branch under general supervision answering calls, handling customer contracts, scheduling install jobs, and generating spreadsheets. Assists in sales and technician licensing, interact with various company divisions, branches and outside vendors, order office supplies and printing requests.
Application Deadline: None
OfficeTeam

PART TIME-Data Entry Specialist for Accounting Department

OfficeTeam - South Jordan, UT
**PART TIME-Data Entry Specialist for Accounting Department NEEDED TODAY** Looking for a professional with EXCEPTIONAL Typing & Excel skills! OfficeTeam is looking for individuals that THRIVE in a Fast Paced environment and EXTREMELY Detail Oriented & QUICK Learning individuals!!! We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist that is a self starter and can work both independent and in a group s...
Application Deadline: None
Aerotek

Dutch Customer Service Rep

Aerotek - Lehi, UT
* Answer phones and respond to customer needs and requests using English and Dutch language skills * Provide customers with service and product information. * Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using customer care system. * Follow up on customer inquiries * Research billing issues, misapplied payments, and track orders * Recognize, document and...
Application Deadline: None
OfficeTeam

***Rockstar Data Entry Clerk Needed Today!***

OfficeTeam - Lehi, UT
***Rockstar Data Entry Clerk Needed Today!*** OfficeTeam is currently seeking a full time data entry clerk for an expanding company in the construction industry located in Lehi. As the data entry clerk 80% of your daily work would be data entry and the remaining 20% would be basic admin duties; assisting other admin's, filing, faxing, and copying. M-F 8am-5pm $10-$12/hr.
Application Deadline: None
Aerotek

Data Tech

Aerotek - Provo, UT
Filing and organization technical documents that include manufacturing instructions, protocols using access database. Office environment, will be the third person on the current team. Dress is business casual. Coworkers are easy going but time management is key to handle workload. About Aerotek: Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a lead...
Application Deadline: None
Select Staffing

Clerical Professionals

Select Staffing - United States of America
Seeking Clerical Professionals for a large Mortgage Company in the South Jordan area. Office experience and data entry skills required. Pay is $10.00 - $11.00 per hour. Apply today!
Application Deadline: None
Displaying all 10 results