JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
- We operate in more than 60 countries.
- We have more than 240,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businessesand many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Department Description The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The department has over 700 auditors, located in key locations across the globe. The Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage which is performed and managed by a team of financial business and integrated technology specialists. Position Description The Mortgage Banking Senior Auditor will be assigned to Origination functions and will be responsible for risk assessment, control identification, development of audit testing, completion of audit work and ongoing continuous monitoring activities that include maintaining professional and constructive relationships with Mortgage Banking business managers