Campus Representative - William and Mary College Job Listing at Kaplan in Williamsburg, VA (Job ID kaplan-697376)
Computer Software, Media / Publishing
Campus Representative - William and Mary College
Req # 12734BR
Division KTP Graduate
Full Time/Part Time Part-Time
Required Working Hours Evenings
Job Description We are looking for enthusiastic and well connected college students to work part-time to help Kaplan promote our products and services on campuses across the nation.
Applicants must be an active student at this campus in order to be considered for this role.
- Provide information and generate interest on our programs via tabling on campus.
- Post and distribute flyers and/or generate leads and contacts for the local Kaplan Center.
- Coordinate and participate in local marketing events.
- Monitor and respond to competitive activity in the market.
- Research and report on campus clubs and groups that would benefit from Kaplan products.
- Facilitate introductions of Kaplan staff to club and group leaders.
- Create a well known and respected campus presence.
- Prepare room and materials for on campus events.
- Must be actively enrolled at this campus.
- Class status of Sophomore or above.
- Have an established social and professional network within the campus community.
- Available to work at least 5 hours/week and one academic year.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exhibit outstanding leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated instances of self motivation and initiative.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Newport News, VA
View similar jobs:
Clinical Education Specialist - Hampton Roads VA
American Medical Response - Hampton Roads, VA
Early Childhood Teacher
Knowledge Learning Corporation - Hampton, VA
LSAT INSTRUCTOR - Williamsburg VA
Kaplan - Williamsburg, VA
Locate this job: