Field Director of Admissions Job Listing at Kaplan in USA (Job ID kaplan-855173)
Computer Software, Media / Publishing
Field Director of Admissions
Req # 21491BR
Division Kaplan Higher Education Campus
Full Time/Part Time Full-Time
Job Description Kaplan Higher Education Campuses is currently searching for a dynamic Field Director of Admissions.
The Field Director of Admissions is responsible for performance improvement and developmental training for the Admissions function of all KHEC campuses. This includes delivery of on-site and virtual training, as well as initiating performance improvement efforts at campuses where improvement opportunities have been identified. Incumbent will partner with home office Admissions staff in identifying the most crucial opportunities for development, and will also participate in all other Admissions initiatives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Identify, develop and deliver training to campus Admissions personnel.
• Use data and insights from Admissions team members, or other operational leaders, to identify best areas of opportunity for training support.
• Deliver training with the objective of improving admissions performance.
• Deliver training to admissions management or staff, in-person, at the campus or regional office.
• Deliver certain training modules via webinar or conference call, where the topic is considered practical, and audience will continue to benefit, from this delivery method.
• Ensure that the management of Admissions personnel, and the practices carried out by staff, are consistent with company policies and training.
• Partner with marketing team to identify opportunities for improved campus admissions performance.
• Support VP of Field Admissions in ensuring that messages, recognition and other initiatives are consistent, and are aligned across campuses.
• Participate with home office Admissions support team to implement initiatives designed to drive or improve admissions performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.)
• 5-7 years related experience
• Experience in campus admissions operations, admissions administration, or training
• Management experience
• Proven skills in admissions management
• Strong skills in public speaking
• Ability to deliver training in an effective manner that ties to improved results
• Exceptional individual and group facilitation skills
• Must possess strength in persuasive communication as well as an understanding of whether collaboration or tenacity is needed in order to achieve desirable results in various group settings
• Ability to assess admissions performance data to identify and prioritize training opportunities
• Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Powerpoint
• Must be able to conduct effective virtual training sessions
• Must be skilled in the use of virtual presentation platforms, such as LiveMeeting, WebEx, or Genesys
• Must be skilled in effectively motivating and inspiring indirect reports
• Must be detail-oriented and have solid organizational, time and task management skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed
• Excellent analytical skills
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Travel 75%+ required
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in USA