Health Center Medical Advisor - Downtown Chicago Job Listing at Kaplan in Chicago, IL
Computer Software, Media / Publishing
Health Center Medical Advisor - Downtown Chicago
Req # 15754BR
Division Kaplan Test Prep and Admission
Full Time/Part Time Full-Time
Required Working Hours Evenings
Impact & Scope
The Center Medical Advisor is the point-of-contact for prospective and current medical students/graduates by advising, counseling, selling and servicing them both in person and on the phone. He/she buildsrelationships with current students to help them maximize course resources, and counsels current and prospective students about which med product will best meet their needs. Medical Advisors typically have completed medical school at home or abroad, and have navigated through at least part of the USMLE and/or medical licensure process.
Business Strategy: Customer Service, Product Knowledge & Operational Controls
· Advise, counsel, and service students as an expert on the US medical Match and licensing process.
· Consultatively sell appropriate courses to students according to their needs.
· Provide exceptional customer service.
· Answer phones and make outbound phone calls.
· Assist the Center Manager or Program Manager in the administration of Kaplan classes (including but not limited to: tracking attendance, collecting enrollment agreements, and sending welcome letters).
· Assist the Center Manager, Center Director, or other marketing personnel in the administration of Kaplan marketing seminars (including but not limited to: copying, assembling, and distributing seminar booklets, marketing materials, presenting)
· Assist in the overall administration of the Kaplan Center (including but not limited to: In-Course and Delta K report processing and other communications).
· Distribute Training Library materials.
· Straighten classroom, equipment, and maintain C21 computers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Expertise in USMLE test and path to residency for IMGs and US Med students
· Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
· High energy level, confident, and optimistic demeanor with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Team player with a diligent work ethic
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
· Results focused with a passion for customer service and business results
· Ability to work effectively in a dispersed workforce
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Customer service experience
· Ability to work extended hours (which will include evenings and weekends),in order to meet business objectives
· Must be authorized to work in the employment location
Measurements (including, but not limited to)
· Med ACE Recommendation Rate
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
Cert Occupational Therapy Asst - OTA - Chicago, IL
RehabCare - Chicago, IL
Physical Therapy Asst - PTA - Chicago, IL
RehabCare - Chicago, IL
Occupational Therapist - OT - Geneva, IL
RehabCare - Geneva, IL
Locate this job: