NCLEX Nursing Instructor - Stamford, CT Job Listing at Kaplan in Stamford, CT (Job ID kaplan-827556)
Computer Software, Media / Publishing
NCLEX Nursing Instructor - Stamford, CT
Req # 20705BR
Division KTP Health
Full Time/Part Time Part-Time
Required Working Hours Evenings
Job Description Join Kaplan as an NCLEX Instructor!
Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, the world leader in test preparation, is currently looking for outgoing Masters prepared nurse educators who are passionate about helping new nursing graduates succeed on their NCLEX exam.
In this role you will lead assigned classes and be trained to deliver our proven curriculum to help your students achieve their highest possible test scores.
We seek dynamic, engaging presenters with a proven ability to motivate others. Candidates MUST have prior experience taking and passing the NCLEX to qualify.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company and really make a difference! We offer comprehensive training to help you master the classroom.
Delivery of Instruction:
• High energy level and ability to engage students
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to learn our methodology and strategies quickly
• Active and ongoing classroom management
• Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and feedback
• Mentoring skills to help guide students of all levels achieve their highest scores on ""test day""
• Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise
• Partner with our service and academics support staff to ensure student needs are met
Subject Matter Expertise:
• Previously passed the NCLEX exam
• Learn and retain knowledge related to all aspects of the NCLEX including knowledge of test format, test locations, and student testing timeline
• Paid Training
• Paid Preparation Time
• Competitive Wages and Pay Increases
• Established Curriculum
• Part-Time Benefits, including medical
• 3 to 30 hours a week intermittent based upon local nursing school graduations dates
• Access to Kaplan programs and Lifelong Learning Courses
• Career Opportunities
• Candidate must be Masters prepared
• BSN or MSN required
• Active RN License Required
• Clinical experience required
• Previous training/teaching experience preferred
• Weekday availability preferred, but all applicants are encouraged to apply.
We're looking for top talent to hire and train immediately! We have thousands of eager students waiting to get started so please don't hesitate to apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
Build Futures. Join the Proven Leader in Test Prep.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Connecticut Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Knowledge Learning Corporation - Toms River Nj Lucaya, CT
SAT Tutor - Stamford, CT
Kaplan - Stamford, CT
Locate this job: