SAT Instructor - Lowell and Surround Areas (Westford/Chelmsford) Job Listing at Kaplan in Lowell, MA (Job ID kaplan-812817)
Computer Software, Media / Publishing
SAT Instructor - Lowell and Surround Areas (Westford/Chelmsford)
Req # 19910BR
Division KTP Pre-College
Full Time/Part Time Part-Time
Required Working Hours Evenings
Job Description Join Kaplan as an SAT/ACT Instructor!
In this role you will deliver Kaplan's proven curriculum to help our students achieve their highest possible test scores.
We seek dynamic, engaging presenters with a proven ability to motivate others. Candidates MUST have prior experience taking the SAT/ACT and an official SAT/ACT score at or above the 80th percentile mark to qualify for training. To qualify to teach, you must score at or above 90th percentile during training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading company and to really make a difference! We offer comprehensive training to help you master the classroom.
Delivery of Instruction
• High energy level and ability to engage high school students
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to learn Kaplan's methodology and strategies quickly
• Active and ongoing classroom management
• Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and constructive feedback
• Mentoring skills to help guide students of all levels achieve their highest scores on "test day"
• Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise
• Partner with our service and academics support staff to ensure student needs are met
Subject Matter Expertise
• Minimum 80th percentile score on the SAT/ACT to enter training; 90th percentile score to pass training
• Learn and retain knowledge related to all aspects of the SAT/ACT including knowledge of test format, dates offered, test enrollment process, and admissions timeline
• BA/BS preferred
• Minimum 90th percentile score on the SAT/ACT to pass training
• Previous acting/training/teaching experience preferred
• Evening and weekend availability required
This position is for instructors that are west of Boston and north of Worcester. Schools will likely include Acton-Boxborough, Groton-Dunstable, Littleton and Lowell. This position is not for the city of Boston.
We're looking for top talent to hire and train immediately! We have thousands of students eager to get started. Please don't hesitate - apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Substitute Teachers Needed!
Kelly Services - Stoneham, MA
Test Administrator Job
Pearson - Waltham, MA
Learning Solutions Associate Job
Pearson - Boston, MA
Locate this job: