SALES LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT INTERN Job Listing at Kellogg Company in Battle Creek, MI
Kellogg Company has a wonderful opportunity for an Intern supporting our Sales Learning and Development Team.
In this role you will be involved in the development of e-learning material, administration of Sales Learning and Development tools and processes, and helping to coordinate training programs.
This is a year-round assignment. Candidate must be available to work at least 20 hours per week during the school year, and up to 40 hours per week may be available, during summer and winter break.
1) Primary responsibilities include the development of e-learning materials using e-learning software. The candidate will work with a team of e-learning content and design experts to design and develop e-learning modules.
2) Candidate will also be responsible for helping to create and maintain team resources, including the teams Learning Management System, On-Boarding Portal, project management tool and department website.
3) Responsibility also includes management of the day-to-day budget process (including consulting agreements, statement of work, purchase orders, and invoice tracking & processing). The candidate will work closely with Legal, Accounts Payable, vendors and Sales Learning & Development team members to ensure that valid contracts are in place and to ensure that invoices are being paid in a timely manner.
4) Assists in the production of audio, video and digital print media for use in Sales Learning and Development programs.
5) Assists in the development and production of training material.
6) Assists with the preparation, set-up and reset for on-site training classes.
7) Supports the KUSA Sales Learning & Development team for a variety of project work (such as internal and external team communication, meeting management, and presentation development) and other general office duties as required.
With 2009 sales of nearly $13 billion, Kellogg Company is the worlds leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles and veggie foods. The Companys brands include Kelloggs®, Keebler®, Pop-Tarts®, Eggo®, Cheez-It®, All-Bran®, Mini-Wheats®, Nutri-Grain®, Rice Krispies®, Special K®, Chips Deluxe®, Famous Amos®, Sandies®, Austin®, Club®, Murray®, Kashi®, Bear Naked®, Morningstar Farm®, Gardenburger® and Stretch Island®. Kellogg products are manufactured in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries. For more information, visit www.kelloggcompany.com. Kelloggs Corporate Responsibility report including its approach, progress and future direction in the marketplace, workplace, environment and community can be found at www.kelloggcompany.com/CR. For information on Kellogg Companys commitment to nutrition, visit www.kelloggsnutrition.com.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Michigan Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Full Time SLP Jobs in Eastern Michigan School District
Soliant Health - ., MI
Central Michigan School Speech Pathologist Jobs
Soliant Health - ., MI
School Psychologist job in Michigan
Soliant Health - MidState, MI
Locate this job: