Account Management Representatives Job Listing at Kelly Services in Monroe, WI (Job ID US6481PA_12825422)
This position seeks to enrich the customer experience with the company through service, a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, clear communications and the utmost professionalism in all interactions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the point of contact between clients and the production area.
- Ensure projects meet scheduling and quality requirements.
- Apply understanding of customer's business needs to establish solid customer relationships
- Establish and promote excellent customer relations through effective and proactive communication and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain contact with customers and production to advise them of job progress, scheduling concerns and requests for additional information or materials when required.
- Responsible for customer retention and customer loyalty.
Must have 1 year of recent customer service and/or account management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective customer and internal relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding
-Weekly electronic pay
-Employee discount program
-Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through the Kelly Learning Center
-Never an applicant fee
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Madison, WI
View similar jobs:
Macy's Hilldale: Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor, Part Time
Macy's Beauty - Madison, WI
Aerotek - Madison, WI
Outbound Sales Team Leader
Kelly Services - Madison, WI
Locate this job: