Chemical Operator/Material Handler Job Listing at Kelly Services in Wilmington, DE (Job ID US41ALJL_BH564320)
For 60 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary 6 month+ contract Chemical Operator/Material Handler position for a top pharmaceutical company in Wilmington, DE. .
JOB TITLE: Chemical Operator/Material Handler
LOCATION: Wilmington, DE
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 6 Months (potential to be extended)
SHIFT: Mixed (trained on 1st shift)
PAYRATE: $17/hour Qualifications must include:
*Only candidates that meet all of the below requirements need apply. · High School degree or GED required
· 2-4 years experience in equivalent role required.
· Experience with SAP for warehouse and material transactions, inventory movement, and control is preferred. GMP experience required.
· Must be able to operate a forklift.
· Able to stand for the duration of the shift, lift up to 100 and handle hazardous chemicals.
· Must be able to read and interpret instructions, SOPs, manuals and effectively present information to customers, clients and other employees.
· Able to perform basic math skills, compute rate, ratio, percent and transfer units from Standard and Metric. In this role, you will: · Perform product mixing and blending raw materials to manufacture products.
· Be responsible for the operation of process controls, DCS systems, hydraulic equipment, etc.
· Accurately complete batch records and documentation in compliance with cGMP and other standard operating procedures.
· Account for following specific procedures in a manufacturing environment.
· Receive and ship material for the site as well as read production schedules, customer orders, work instructions, shipping orders, and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, consolidated, and/or distributed and assigns and/or moves material to designated areas.
· Assemble customer orders and process orders from stock.
· Maintain inventory of materials and conducts cycle counts and inventories using SAP.
· Drives vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment. This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (JULL180@kellyservices.com ); however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Langhorne, PA
Mechanical Engineer (ability to become Engineering Manager)
Aerotek - Bristol, PA
General Manufacturing Assoc (5758)
B Braun Medical Inc - Allentown, PA
Locate this job: