Credit Phone Specialist Job Listing at Kelly Services in FARGO, ND (Job ID US41ALnm_BH500602)
Our client, one of the top international banks, is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Credit Phone Specialist for a 4 month position with the strong possibility of an ongoing extension. This position is located in Fargo, ND starting as soon as possible.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world?s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Provide high quality customer service by responding to telephone inquiries on credit card applications and existing credit card accounts
· Analyze all available credit information and route applications to appropriate personnel for credit decisioning
· Communicate with bank personal and customers throughout the application decisioning process
· Ensure that all information is gathered to appropriately make a credit decision
· Ensure bank personnel and customers are fully informed as to the status of the application as it moves through the underwriting process
The best candidates will have:
· A high school diploma or GED
· Previous call center, customer service, retail or food service work experience
· Outstanding listening and communication skills
· Enthusiasm and ambition
· A pleasant and professional telephone manner
· Good keyboarding skills with a solid understanding of PC navigation
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills
· The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Availability to attend training for the first two months, Monday ? Friday, 8:30 a.m. ? 5:00 p.m.
· Availability to work Tuesday-Friday 10:30 AM- 7PM, and Saturdays 8:30 a.m. ? 5:00 p.m.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the ?Apply Now? button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (714.861.7066, email@example.com), however your resume must be received via the ?apply now? button included within**
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in North Dakota Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - West Fargo, ND
Locate this job: