Electronics Technician Job Listing at Kelly Services in West Chester, PA (Job ID US512KJL_BH718070)
For 60 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary contract Senior Electronics Technician position for a top Medical Device company in West Chester, PA.
JOB TITLE: Senior Electronics Technician (Product Analysis Lab)
LOCATION: West Chester, PA
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 6 Months (potential to be extended to 2 Years based on business needs)
SHIFT HOURS: 8am - 5pm (hours can be flexible after initial training period)
PAY RATE: $17.50/hour
Qualifications must include:
*Only candidates that meet all of the below requirements need apply.
· High School diploma or GED with a minimum of 4 years of electro-mechanical experience or Associate degree in electro-mechanical field with a minimum of 1 year of electro-mechanical experience is required
· Experience in electro-mechanical device troubleshooting utilizing various testing techniques and industry standards is required
· Mechanical and/or Electronic certifications are preferred
· Experience with complaint handling databases is preferred
· Experience with FDA, or similar regulated environment is preferred
· Strong technical writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
· Ability to perform multi tasks, executing with precision and accuracy
· Ability to interpret engineered drawings of electro-mechanical components and electrical schematics is strongly preferred
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
In this role, you will:
· Provide electro-mechanical and electronic troubleshooting, and assessment expertise to support complex customer complaint analysis, including potential MDR (medical device reportable) events.
· Perform all investigations in a timely manner while maintaining accuracy.
· Provide technical reports detailing the investigation and test results must be written clearly and concisely with an awareness of good quality documentation practices.
· Handle prototype analysis and corrective/preventative action implementation to ensure the goals of the Quality Assurance department and organization are met.
· Provide technical training to other Technicians.
· Represent Productive Analysis Lab (PAL) in collaborating with other business partners to drive improvements.
· Work to achieve area and department goals in the performance of evaluation of returned product and support the Customer Quality team.
· Perform diverse duties for Supervisor to support lab efficiency.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (JULL180@kellyservices.com); however your resume must be received directly from the job posting.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Assistant Maintenance Superintendent
West Chester Area Jobs - Exton, PA
Technivate - Landenberg, PA
Sunrise Senior Living - Haverford, PA
Locate this job: