Financial Analyst Job Listing at Kelly Services in Chicago, IL (Job ID US2497MP_BH605737)
Every day, Kelly Financial Resources connects experienced finance and accounting professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
We currently have an exciting contract to hire position for a Financial Analyst with a Fortune 500 insurance company!
Responsibilities and prospects for professional growth include:
- Analyze and research trends to determine applicable intervention activities
- Identify trends and prepare analysis of major budget variances and make recommendations to departmental managers
- Gather and analyze key department financial performance metrics and communicate metrics from detail to summary level
- Identify risks/issues and assist with making recommendations on process improvements
- Update existing models and create new models
- Produce and analyze financial reports such as variance analysis, staffing analysis, corporate reporting of Budget/Actual, financial metric reporting
- Provide detail asset reports to cost center manager
- Gather, analyze, maintain and report budget and expense data, forecast and prepare various monthly and annual reports
- Develop and analyze monthly based summaries of budget variances
- Ensure adherence to expense reduction policies through the review of budget submission and maintenance of controls
- Perform the reconciliation of selected financial and statistical accounts
- Assist with the evaluation of capital expenditure requests to ensure compliance with corporate policy and approved budgets
Education and experience required:
- Bachelors degree preferred in Accounting or Finance
- 3-7 years of previous financial experience
- Knowledge of financial models and cost benefit analysis
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
In addition to working with the world?s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental , and life and short-term disability insurance
- Paid service bonus and holidays
- Portable 401(k) plans
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
For immediate consideration, please apply online, or refer a friend!
Kelly Financial Resources specializes in the placement of accounting and finance professionals in contract, contract to hire and direct hire employment opportunities across all industries. We are part of Kelly Services, a US based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Our finance specialty places professionals across corporate accounting, corporate finance, and financial services. Areas of expertise include: accounting, financial analysis, SEC reporting, payroll, internal audit, tax, corporate consolidations, budgeting, treasury, shared services support (accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable), and financial services (mortgage operations, trust accounting, investment analysis, treasury, and compliance).
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/finance
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Illinois Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Accountemps - Chicago, IL
Commerical Credit Analyst
Accountemps - Chicago, IL
Investment Consultant - Naperville, IL Job
Scottrade - Naperville, IL
Locate this job: