Junior Trust Officer Opportunity in Rapid City, SD
Kelly Financial Resources
We don’t have a job for you. We have a career in mind.
Every day, Kelly Financial Resources (KFR) connects experienced support-level professionals to senior-level finance and accounting management professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
We currently have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for a Junior Trust Officer in Rapid City, SD.
Responsibilities and prospects a Junior Trust Officer include:
- Provides effective administration of personal trusts utilizing trust accounting system reports and working closely with support staff
- Servicing daily administration requests and resolving concerns brought by clients.
- Trust Committee guidance and approval prior to execution of tasks
- Ensure trust accounts are properly billed for services rendered including charges for special or extraordinary services
- Monitor risk in all aspects of account administration which entails completing required investment and administration reviews and resolving identified issues in a timely manner
- Participates in Trust Committee when assigned, assists in development and presentation of solutions for a variety of complex fiduciary situations
- Monitor and measure Financial Advisor relationship and administer feedback to ensure compliance with the Investment Objective and Trust Document
- Monitor and manage cash planning and carry out any and all other tasks assigned by management from time to time
- Actively participates in required corporate and business line training such as continuing education classes/seminars/telephone briefings
- Follows internal procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position
Education and experience for a Junior Trust Officer include:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Technical skills or general knowledge of Wealth Management products and services including financial products, and wills, probate and estate planning
- General knowledge of personal trust products, services and trust accounting systems
- Ability to interpret legal documents with in-depth knowledge of fiduciary services
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented, accurate, ability to multi task in a faced pace environment
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to transition from independent critical decision maker to effective team player
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
Our finance specialty places professionals across corporate accounting, corporate finance, and financial services. Areas of expertise include: accounting, financial analysis, SEC reporting, payroll, internal audit, tax, corporate consolidations, budgeting, treasury, shared services support (accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable), and financial services (mortgage operations, trust accounting, investment analysis, treasury, and compliance).
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/finance
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]