Apply on Company Website
Kelly Engineering Resources is seeking an experienced Machine Vision Engineer for an exciting opportunity in Rochester, NY.
If interested and qualified, please utilize this Apply Now link to submit your resume!!
- Responsible for the development, integration and validation of automated machine vision inspection systems.
- Manage vision system implementation projects with automation suppliers and vision system integrators
- Develop, test and verify lighting systems used for automated inspection
- Complete analysis of vision system performance vs. product specifications and yield targets
- Complete assessment of system false reject and false accept performance and issue updates to project team
- Debug and improve vision system performance after integration in automated manufacturing platform is complete
- Work with Process engineering team to improve process yield and efficiency
- Provide data from vision system to support process and automation development
- Develop, manage and execute vision system validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ etc.)
- Ensure vision system integration meets overall quality system requirements
- Strong knowledge and previous experience with Cognex Vision Systems (Both VisionPro and Insight)
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in lighting system design and evaluation (LED, Fiberoptic, etc.)
- Previous experience of validation of automated vision systems
- Previous experience of implementation and deployment of automated inspections systems in a medical device manufacturing environment is a major plus
- Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering degree/diploma, or other technical degree with relevant experience in machine vision
- Previously demonstrated project management skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong ability to communicate both written and verbal
Nice to have
- Knowledge of computer programming including Microsoft Visual C#;
- Knowledge of PLC, electronics, robot programming and automation
- Lean or Six Sigma Training or Certification
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/engineering
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on