Locate this job
Kelly Services has an urgent need to fill multiple, direct hire Manufacturing Technician positions with our Fortune 500 client located in the Jacksonville, FL area! As a Manufacturing Technician with a world leader in vision care, you’ll be accountable for operating and maintaining manufacturing production equipment. Specifically, it will be your duty to utilize your solid skills and abilities in order to operate, troubleshoot and repair state-of-the-art machinery within a climate controlled facility. These truly are the perfect positions for individuals with previous maintenance or engineering experience within a high-volume production line environment. So, if you know you’ve got what it takes in order to excel in this role, then what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
If interested please utilize the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button in order to be considered for this role!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Monitor and adjust the process to improve throughput
· Operate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment while adhering to all safety procedures
· Perform routine and non-routine cleaning and clearing of equipment jams
· Adhere to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives
· Assist with PMs
· Additional duties as assigned
· High School diploma, GED or equivalent
· 4+ years of maintenance or engineering experience within a high-volume production line environment
· Knowledge and exposure in the following areas is preferred: Electrical, Pneumatics, Electronics, Programmable Logical Controller (PLC), Hydraulics and Preventative and Corrective Maintenance
· Ability to read and interpret blue prints and Schematics
· This position is located in Jacksonville, FL. However, a temporary relocation stipend will be available to those that qualify. If you qualify, you will be reimbursed up to $500 per month for the first 120 days of the assignment. Additional details will be discussed with those that qualify.
· Physical demands of the job include: stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting (up to 25 pounds), grasping, hearing, visual acuity, kneeling, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering and climbing
· All candidates must be able to work either day or night shifts in addition to every other weekend
· Employees will work 3 days one week and 4 days the following week (non- consecutive days). Shifts are 12 hours (6am – 6pm OR 6pm – 6am) resulting in built-in overtime (anything over 36 hours of straight time).
HOW TO APPLY:
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To apply for this opportunity please utilize the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button.
Related Search Terms: Manufacturing Tech, Technician, Engineering Technician, Engineering, Engineering Tech, Manufacturing, Equipment Tech, Equipment Technician, Manufacturing Equipment Technician, Manufacturing Equipment Tech
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website