Manufacturing Technicians Needed in Jacksonville, FL!
Think BIG about your future!
Kelly Services is currently hiring Manufacturing Technicians to support a Fortune 500 company located in Jacksonville, FL. The Manufacturing Technicians operate and maintain manufacturing production equipment. This climate controlled facility utilizes state of the art manufacturing production equipment and will rely on skilled talent to operate, troubleshoot and repair this machinery.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and adjusts the process to improve the throughput.
- Responsible for operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing the equipment while adhering to all safety procedures. (95%).
- Performs routine cleaning and clearing of equipment jams.
- Performs non routine maintenance, including clearing of jams. May assist with PMs. (5%).
- Performs all responsibilities necessary to operate, troubleshoot, adjust, repair, and maintain the equipment.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks needed to monitor and adjust the process to improve throughput.
- Able to perform routine cleaning and non routine maintenance with adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
- A minimum of 4 years maintenance or engineering experience with high volume production line environment, continuous operation preferred along with knowledge and exposure to many of the following areas: Electrical, Pneumatics, Electronics. Programmable Logical Controller (PLC) and Hydraulics
- Preventative and Corrective Maintenance
- Manufacturing environment experience a strong plus.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Physical demands of the job include: stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting (up to 25 pounds), grasping, hearing, visual acuity, kneeling, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering, and climbing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an empowered work team environment.
Office equipment used: Personal computer, printer, copier, Microsoft Office Suite, other software as required.
This position is located in Jacksonville, FL. However, a temporary relocation stipend will be available to those that qualify. If you qualify, you will be reimbursed up to $500 per month for the first 120 days of the assignment. Additional details will be discussed with those that qualify.
All candidates must be able to work either day or night shifts in addition to every other weekend.
Great shift schedules available every other week will be a three day weekend! Employees will work 3 days one week and 4 days the following week (non consecutive days). Shifts are 12 hours resulting in built in overtime (anything over 36 hours of straight time) and cost effective transportation opportunities!
Day Shift: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm ($17 per hour)
Night Shift: 6:00 pm to 6:00 am ($19.04 per hour)
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in
2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and
connect with us on Facebook,
href="https://twitter.com/kellyservices">Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on