NOC Analyst Job Listing at Kelly Services in Houston, TX (Job ID US582LPF_BH831815)
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by (email).
Due to business expansion our Client seeks a
Telecommunications Analyst NOC
Leverage your NOC and NETWORK experience!
to help take our Client's NOC group to the "Next Level" for 2014 and beyond!
One of Kelly's Top Client's in Houston, Texas seeks the following:
Job Title: Telecommunications Analyst NOC
The Telecommunications Analyst will work in a NOC environment and handle operations monitoring, troubleshooting, and support associated maintenance activities for our Clients communications network. These duties include the following:
· Minimum 3-6 months of work experience that include network operational support, hands-on implementation and configuration of at least two network devices such as: routers, switches, wireless devices, multiplexers, microwave, radios, wireless devices, and UPS equipment. RF Experience a plus.
Skills: The Telecommunications Analyst should have the ability to:
1. Solve a variety of network problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods. In such cases, analysts should be able to apply methods based solely on their own technical knowledge.
2. Think ahead so as to implement proactive measures. Ability to grasp information in several formats, including print, verbal and pictorial representations, is important.
3. Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with multiple levels of clients, technicians, professionals, and management personnel including interaction with clients to research and resolved problems.
4. Understand networking principals and Cisco routers and switches troubleshooting experience specifically with MPLS ,OSPF routing protocols.
5. Support configurations of network devices such as: WiMax wireless devices, multiplexers, microwave radios, and UPS equipment.
Duration: 6 months +
· W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
· There is no “per diem” with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
MKTG & BUS DVLPMT ANLST
Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital - Sugar Land, TX
First Data - Houston, TX
Director Health Innovation Program
Memorial Hermann - Houston, TX
Locate this job: