Principal Engineer Job Listing at Kelly Services in Richmond, CA (Job ID US1277WW_BH716342)
Kelly Engineering Resources, a division of Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 Company, is looking to fill the following direct hire position with one of its larger clients:
Principal Design Engineer
Design components or a system of components as part of the manufacturing team. Design products or systems of diverse/difficult scope and complexity for assigned programs using a variety of engineering principles from mechanical, electrical, manufacturing, packaging, or other engineering disciplines.
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with a solid understanding of Electro-Mechanical Engineering principles.
· Relevant industry experience with an emphasis on flow and motion control devices that includes machined components and assembly.
· Minimum 15 years demonstrated success in identifying and bringing to market innovative products.
· Demonstrated track record of new product development success and innovative out-of-the-box thinking.
· Relevant industry experience with an emphasis on flow and motion control devices. Knowledge of gas flow components, regulators, and/or valves.
· Thorough knowledge of engineering principles, theories, concepts, techniques, industry practices, regulations and policies associated with either mechanical, electrical, packaging, or other engineering disciplines.
· Drive the design process for assigned project and manage those projects from conception to pilot testing, scale up, and commercialization. Implement project accountability activities as part of all major projects. These include maintenance of project files for assigned projects, development and maintenance of project timetables and milestones.
· Complete Design Reviews, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Project Financial Analysis and Product Validation.
· Knowledge and experience in CFD and FEA analysis tools.
· Create design layouts and detail individual parts.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/engineering
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Program Services Coordinator - Veterans Resource Center
Skyline College - San Bruno, CA
Education Specialist (Literacy) - Per Diem Job
Pearson - San Francisco, CA
Education Specialist (Math) - Per Diem Job
Pearson - San Francisco, CA
Locate this job: