Locate this job
Are you a hard-working individual looking to employ your background in chemistry? Would you like to work for a well-known, respected chemical company? Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking applicants for an immediate opportunity available as Chemist 1. Main Responsibilities Include:
1) Set up equipment, produce chemicals (existing items, new products, lost suppliers, takeovers or customers) and/or run analytical tests - GC, HPLC, IR, NMR, wet chemistry analyses
2) Ensure quality specifications for final product. Document results and observations as defined in department guidelines
3) Ability to work independently and accurately
4) Carry out chemical production procedures in strict adherence to all safety protocols utilizing proper personal protective equipment Qualifications:
1) Qualified candidates will have a minimum of an Bachelors Degree in Chemistry.
2) Experience in an industry setting working with analytical instrumentation is ideal 3) Strong analytical techniques and basic understanding of instrumentation including NMR, IR and GC 4) Strong communication and mathematical skills are essential requirements to perform position duties.
This opportunity is going to go fast, so apply today!
To apply to this position, please click the Apply Now button to immediately submit your resume. If you have any questions, you can contact Margaret Ramey at Margaret_Ramey@KellyServices.com. Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is the largest company in the world dedicated to scientific staffing, currently employing 5,000 scientists through 76 locations in nine countries. KSR provides scientific staffing services on a temporary, project and full-time basis to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, consumer products, cosmetics, environmental, food sciences, medical/clinical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical. Visit www.kellyscientific.com. In addition, KSR operates the Science Learning Center, a distance learning campus offering science and management-related online courses. Visit www.sciencelearning.com. Kelly Scientific Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded
scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found
opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—
connect with us today.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website