Registered Veterinary Technician
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Technician at a leading non-profit organization located in Atlanta, GA.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Work in family oriented, tight knit team environment utilizing your current skills as a Registered Veterinary Technician performing a variety of animal health care duties and assisting in examining animals for surgery in a high volume capacity. This is a permanent, full-time position working in the Mobile Vet Clinic Wednesday and Thursday and in-house Friday and Saturday totaling 40 hours per week.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises SUV team to ensure operations are run efficiently and correctly
- Ensures that the SUV vehicle is prepped for each outing, and is fully supplied with needed items
- Help DVM prep for surgery; intubate animals
- Notifies the Senior Director of Operations of supplies that need to be ordered in a timely manner so that supplies are not depleted
- Ensures that the surgical suite in the hospital is cleaned and supplies are replenished for the following staff
- Assists in checking animals, performing physical exams, giving vaccinations and taking blood as necessary
- Enters required information into the computer
- Sterilizes surgical instruments
- Educates pet owners on proper animal health care
- Assists with outpatient clinic and surgery as assigned
- Calculates drug doses, pre-medicate, scrub, administer drugs, monitor anesthesia, recover animals
- Performs any other duties assigned
- Must be able to perform the duties of Veterinary Assistant
- Prior experience in a similar environment working with animals
§ Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 75lbs, with reasonable accommodations
§ Must be able to restrain and handle large animals
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded
scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found
opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—
connect with us today.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
href="http://www.kellyservices.com/Global/Home/">kellyservices.com and connect with us on
href="https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices">Facebook, href="http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices">LinkedIn and
employment/id811524764?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4">WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.