Sr. Portfolio Manager Job Listing at Kelly Services in Franklin, TN (Job ID US41ALMB_BH758282)
The Information Systems Senior Project/Program Portfolio Manager applies a systematic analysis methodology to data regarding large classes of Information Systems / Information Technology assets. These assets may include portfolios of projects, programs, applications, and/or infrastructure assets. The Portfolio Manager's objective is to determine the optimal portfolio mix and sequencing of initiatives to best achieve this mix. This is done in conjunction with the organization's overall strategic goals while honoring tactical constraints imposed by management, and/or external market / economic factors. The organizational sphere of influence for an IS Senior Portfolio Manager is the set of all business domains in a specific region and/or a subset of business domains across all regions.
IS Senior Portfolio Managers must gather data about and analyze the portfolios for which they are responsible. This includes assessing the overall health and value of the portfolio, including subjective qualitative data and objective quantitative data. The portfolio manager must be able to articulate the current state of the portfolio, the target desired state of the portfolio, as well as the plan to achieve the desired state.
· Ability to establish and maintain constructive and cooperative interpersonal working relationships with others.
· Ability to communicate ideas effectively so others will understand in a culturally diverse environment.
· Ability to gather, validates, and analyzes data regarding the characteristics of a portfolio of information assets
· Ability to set strategic direction and create a reasonable plan to achieve the strategy through a logical sequence of tactical steps
· Previous Project Management / team lead on large, complex SAP program or project.
· 15 Years overall IS/IT experience with at least:
· 8 years project management (such as resource, project, cost or finical management) experience in primary area of expertise.
· Strong MS PowerPoint skills and ability to simplify communication of technical topics
· Microsoft Visio
· Proficient/ expert with Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft Project
· Possess knowledge of various technologies in both mainframe and distributed platforms Project Portfolio Management
· Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
· CA Clarity or similar PPM (Project Portfolio Management) System
- Experience in Cost Allocation, Financial Analysis, and/or Portfolio Analysis.
- Experience in planning or implementation of business process re-engineering and IS transformation or strategy
- Manage or facilitate efforts across multiple business groups (including Finance, HR and Purchasing); countries (US, CA, MX and BR) and globally.
- Project manager or team lead on large, complex SAP programs or projects
Please send your resume directly to Marb229@kellyservices.com
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/it
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.Connect with us on ]]
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Clarksville, TN
CCA - Nashville, TN
Locksmith (3 positions located in AZ, GA & TN)
CCA - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: