Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals Needed! Job Listing at Kelly Services in Hamden, CT (Job ID US1753ST_13007483)
Would you like to decide where and when you work? Would you like the opportunity to make a difference in education while earning competitive pay? If you have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree then you may already be qualified to be a substitute teacher! Our districts pay between $65-$80/day.
Kelly Educational Staffing (KES) is excited to partner with Amity, Ansonia, Branford, Derby, Hamden, East Haven, North Haven, Plymouth, and Torrington Schools to supply and manage a qualified substitute teacher workforce. Since 1997, Kelly Services has been providing qualified, trained, and background-screened substitute teachers to K-12 schools in the United States, the District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, through its KES service line. We have filled nearly 3 million classrooms in 45 states, with 18,000 substitutes in more than 2,900 schools.
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with KES:
- Weekly pay stability of regular, frequent paychecks
- Direct deposit time-saving convenience
- 401(k) plan saving for your future
- Flexible work schedule work when you want
- Preference of school districts and schools work where you want
- Schedule your assignments online or over the phone
- Bonus pay the bonus increases the more you work
- MyKelly.com-online access to information and applications specifically for you
- Substitute teacher training *Plus, we offer great benefit plans:
- Group medical affordable coverage without deductibles
- Prescription drugs-co-pay with low group rates
- Vision care-co-pay for exams, frames, lenses, and contacts
- Dental insurance-choice of two plan designs; choose your dentist
- Group term life insurance-for employees, spouses, and dependent children
*You are responsible for paying the monthly premiums. Contact your local KES branch for specific plan information.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-288-3564
Minimum requirements include:
Substitute teacher-Background checks, Bachelor's degree, fingerprinting
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly Educational Staffing is a specialty service of Kelly Services®, a leader in workforce solutions and the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education staffing solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 3,000+ public and private schools across 35 states and has a national classroom placement (fill) rate greater than 98 percent. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management. In addition, KES offers after-school program staffing and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 1 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each year.
Want more information? Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on SRC="http://www.kellyservices.us/uploadedImages/1-Images/MISC_Images/Social/linkedin_sml.png"> ]]
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Middletown, CT
View similar jobs:
Clinical Education Service Manager
American Medical Response - New Haven, CT
Kelly Services - Westbrook, CT
Special Assistant Athletic Director Application
Graystone/Unlv - Bridgeport, CT
Locate this job: