Validation Chemist Job Listing at Kelly Services in City Of Industry, CA
Kelly Scientific has an opening for a Validation Chemist with a Nutraceutical Company.
The Chemist is responsible for providing support to Lab Departments, to ensure that all testing is performed in accordance with company written Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Analytical Procedures, and/or USP/NF Compendia.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited, to:
·Performing wet chemistry, HPLC, GC, Dissolution test, UV, PH.
·Performing analytical tests of raw material, in-process, and finished products.
·Calibrating instruments used for QC testing.
· Documenting test results, problems and other issues, performing initial troubleshooting issues that arise during analysis, conducting all analysis and documentation using GMP and FDA guidelines.
·Investigating OOS issues and implementing corrective actions.
·Performing laboratory instrument validations (IQ, OQ, PQ).
·Performing method validations for analytical instrumentation such as: HPLC, GC, Disssolution test, UV, etc..
·Performing cleaning validations.
·Other duties, assignments and tasks as assigned by VP or senior management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for the job:
§ Proficient use of the English language (verbal and written);
·Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and techniques.
·Effective planning organizing skills.
·Ability to handle multiple task/duties.
· Knowledge and understanding of quality in a manufacturing environment, as well as laboratory controls and work safety rules/regulations.
·Ability to execute validation protocols and reports.
· Proficient math skills (addition, subtraction multiplication and division in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
·Ability to maintain a high-level of confidential information in the performance of job duties.
·Ability to present information in one-on one and small group situations with customers, management, and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor, conduct, and working relationship with peers, management and employees.
·Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities.
·Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
·Effective trouble shooting, problem solving skills.
·Willing to work late and/or during weekends; if needed.
The appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position are achievable through the following combination of education, work experience and training:
· BS Degree in Chemistry (minor in Microbiology) in an accredited college/university; plus
· Five (5) or more years of work experience performing analytical chemistry in a regulated industry (i.e. Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biopharmaceutical, and/or Nutraceutical) and work experience conducting validation (instrument, method, cleaning and process).
· Any combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job.
Please apply directly online and follow up at 909-931-5168
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Pharm./Biotech jobs in Orange County, CA
View similar jobs:
Quality Specialist III- Pharmaceutical
Kelly Services - Corona, CA
Microbiology Supervisor- Pharmaceutical industry
Kelly Services - Orange, CA
Rep I Pharmacy Spclty Mail
CVS Caremark - Redlands, CA
Locate this job: