Internet Security Specialist - Senior Job Listing at KellyMitchell Group in Phoenix, AZ (Job ID 0df3fa99-b652-468d-b212-7e2b6c4413f3)
Staffing/Employment, Computers & Information Technology
- Provide operation support and deliver projects with internal Information Security Operations team.
- Responsible for the support of Microsoft PKI and issuing x.509 digital certificates.
- Provides technical support for installation of x.509 digital certificates on various technology platforms (e.g. windows and linux web servers, Big IP F5 load balancers, etc.)
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of Microsoft PKI application.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables supporting requirements analysis, technical design and the technical architecture.
- Responsible for pager and on-call support after hours and on weekends.
- Typically holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering,
- 3+ years of experience in information security and systems (UNIX, Windows) administration.
- 1+ year of experience in PKI and digital certificate management support.
- Familiarity with multi-platform environments, including Windows and UNIX and their operational/security considerations
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, teamwork, and relationship skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CISSP certification and previous financial industry work history is a plus.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
Clerk II Pharmacy Front End
CVS Caremark - Phoenix, AZ
Developer, Business Intelligence II
Choice Hotels International, Inc - Phoenix, AZ
Program Manager - Information Security Risk Reporting
Charles Schwab - Phoenix, AZ
Locate this job: