Professional Support III Job Listing at KellyMitchell Group in Lake County, Abbott Park
Staffing/Employment, Computers & Information Technology
Project Coordinator needed for local Fortune 500 company!
Primary Job Function
Primary function is to lead numerous high impact process improvement projects across and communicate project status. Secondary function is to improve the capability of the organization by training personnel on Business Excellence tools (Lean-Six Sigma). Provides mentoring and leadership to Sponsors, Black-Belt and Greenbelt candidates.
Core Job Responsibilities
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Project and Portfolio Management
- Assists leadership in the identification and implementation of improvement projects that are aligned with business goals, using PM, Lean-Six Sigma (DMAIC) and (VSM).
- Personally leads and manages multiple continuous improvement projects and Kaizen events.
- Implements strategic, complex process improvement projects across the division.
Change Management Leadership
- Act as a technical leader in the implementation of Business Excellence best practices.
- Facilitate and promote best practices sharing.
- Acts as a cross-cultural change agent to drive and sustain measurable business process improvements.
Training and Mentoring
- Develops training curriculum and content and instructs Black Belts and Green Belts on BEx methodologies and tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Six-Sigma (DMAIC), Statistical Analysis, Lean, Kaizen and Continuous Improvement.
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to Sponsors, BB/GB candidates on
proper use of tools and improvement processes.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Experience operating within a highly regulated industry and knowledge of applicable regulations and standards.
- A proven leader with expertise in leading major projects, business processes re-engineering, technology solutions, and organization design (change management).
- Proven expertise in application of Lean and/or Six Sigma methodology to deliver business process improvements.
- Exceptional analytical skills and demonstrated ability to apply Business Excellence tools to drive high impact results.
- Experience in coaching Sponsors on writing effective project charters and leading Kaizens.
- Demonstrated Expertise in applying: Statistical Analysis; Design of Experiments (DOE), robust design, and tolerance allocation.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of statistical software.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate, mentor, train, coach, and lead others.
- Experience in adult learning instruction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, conflict resolution, interpersonal and group facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work collaboratively across functional boundaries geographies
- Ability to influence key personnel without direct authority.
- Proven track record of successful change management skills.
- BS in a science, or an engineering discipline
- Accredited Six Sigma Black Belt Certification preferred
- Professional certification from the Project Management Institute or equivalent preferred
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
CCB AML/KYC Project Manager II - Chicago
Chase - IL, Illinois
J.P. Morgan - IL, Illinois
Implementation Project Manager Pay Connexion - Chicago
Chase - IL, Illinois
Locate this job: