Locate this job
POSITION LOCATION: New Albany, Ohio.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Staff Associate/ Enterprise Information Security Administrator
1. Responsible for granting, maintaining, removing and monitoring security access for each process manager.
2. Assists in LAN troubleshooting and diagnostics of network problems and malfunctions related to access.
3. Provide client application and password administration for security purposes
4. Responsible for email administration.
5. Work with Information owners to develop/maintain Information Security Matricies for each business unit.
6. First line of application support for all clients on Mainframe and LAN
7. Work on special assignments as required.
1. Previous inbound customer service experience
2. General knowledge of computer products, software and applications.
3. Experience with a ticketing software such as Peregrine, or Remedy.
4. Strong Organizational Skill
5. Self Directed
Knowledge of Active Directory
Knowledge of Lotus Notes
Apply on company website