Accounting Manager Job Listing at Key Talent Group in Greenwood Village, CO (Job ID KBAW112013)
Key Talent Group is a staffing and recruiting firm committed to establishing and maintaining positive relationships with both candidates and clients. We focus on win-win strategies and uncovering out of the box solutions. We are currently working for a client in finding an Accounting Manager to join their team.
We are currently looking for an Experienced Construction and Manufacturing Accounting Manager for a high volume Company located in Brighton, Colorado. This position reports directly to the CFO. Salary is $60K - $65K.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with CFO to insure proper reporting of individual entity and consolidated financial statements, WIP, cash flow projections and bank reporting.
• Manage day to day accounting operations including management of accounts receivable and accounts payable personnel.
• Data entry validation
• Complete month end closing entries, account reconciliations and Actual vs. Budget analysis for management review.
• Provide the CFO daily and weekly cash reports
• Assist in development of departmental budgets and other financial projections
• Available for additional responsibilities as needed or requested
• Dependable with high attention to detail
• Excellent Oral and written communications
• Proficient with Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Products
• Experience with Construction Accounting Software - Foundation Software a Plus
• Work together as a team in producing accurate results for financial reporting
• Works well under high pressure deadlines
• Ability to Multi-task
• Organization, prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Accounting jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
DISH - Englewood, CO
Analyst- Utility Operations
KellyMitchell Group - Denver, CO
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Greenwood Village, CO
Locate this job: