Apply on Company Website
We are searching fora Senior Business Analyst to join our Information Systems team in Louisville , KY.
Work with the Hospital Division's Clinical Operations team and user community to define required software, testing, documentation, and implementation needs for Kindred's Electronic Medical Record, ProTouch. Responsible for collecting, documenting, analyzing, verifying and communicating requirements to the business and project team members. May serve as Project Manager for projects that require up to 1040 hours of effort.
- Researches and reviews the projects' scope in order to understand why the project has been initiated.
- Demonstrates a high level of working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
- Gathers and documents detailed requirements that completely define the project.
- Communicate requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Acts as the liaison between the business experts and the project team members.
- Facilitates business/functional requirement review, approval, and sign-off sessions.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations to upper management.
- Identifies solutions to the development and technical team based on approved business and functional requirements.
- Participates in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Conducts and directs end-user testing responsibilities and tasks with minimal guidance from consultant staff, manager or project managers.
- Verifies the technical solution meets the business requirements.
- Administers communication activities with end-users for project activities including requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and beta training.
- Acts as coach, mentor, and advisor to less experienced Business Analysts. Assists with training and orientation of less experienced Business Analysts and project team members.
- Proven knowledge and experience with computer systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies as they relate to the business areas being supported.
- Ability to successfully lead project teams with medium to large business initiatives.
- Highly skilled in incorporating successful interviewing, facilitation, and requirements documentation techniques within a project.
- Excellent facilitation skills with bringing multiple groups together to agree on project scope and build consensus.
- High-level of knowledge, experience and success with writing and reviewing test cases.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project lead, consultant staff and manager.