Locate this job
Category : Customer Service
Location/City : IL - Niles
Id : 13550
This team runs like a well-oiled machine. How many times have you heard that line? Our client is one of the world's largest electronic transaction processing companies and is on the hunt for "the missing cog". Someone with lightning fast data entry skills, with strong attention to detail and a customer centric attitude.
Please Read Before Operating This Machinery
Don't apply if you can't: Process like the wind. We're looking for an all-star Guinness World Record setting, data-entry machine.
Business casual at this office means: Finger mittens. This office gets a little cold and we need your record setting phalanges warm and ready.
Pack this for lunch: 5 hour energy, power bars, caffeinated lunch meat. And a napkin note, just in case you need if that extra motivational boost.
Office softball team name: Process This.
What customers will say about you: Well that was easy! Your level of service is so good they ask for you by name and wait patiently for you to finish your lunch.
Legal Said We Had to Throw in some Bullet Points to Call This a Job Posting
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Data entry of claims received on a daily basis (*)
- Process claims in strict compliance with current deposition polices (*)
- Return denied claims and issue accompanying correspondences to merchants (*)
- Forward and copy claims to Check Recovery Division when applicable (*)
- Successfully complete training as required
- Exhibit professional behavior at all times
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
(*) Denotes ADA essential function of the job.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to perform data entry at the rate of 10,000 key strokes required
- Previous data entry experience
- High School diploma or equicalent
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail required to meet accuracy and speed expectations
- AS400, Window/PC, and Office 2000 or equivalent experience required
- Must be flexible and focused in order to complete multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and be able to transition quickly from one task to another
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and consistently meet deadlines
Tags: data entry, power bars, team environment, finger mittens, high school diploma, claims processing, organizational skills, attention to detail, napkin notes
EOE - M/F/V/D
Apply on company website