Store Manager Job Listing at Kirklands in Branson, MO
Job Code :2065
Location :Branson MO US 65616
% of Travel Required :None
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
Reports To:District Manager
The primary responsibility of a Store Manager is to provide leadership and manage all processes of store operations to maximize store sales and profits. This position requires a high level of initiative, creativity and frequently exercises independent judgment.
Builds a High Performance Team
Drive for Results
Planning and Organization
* Sets the example in identifying and responding promptly to Customer needs.
* Ensures and holds team accountable in providing a consistent and fulfilling Customer experience
* Models the behaviors in establishing and maintaining relationships with Customer to increase sales growth and repeat business through credit card, email and designer program.
* Creates schedules that meet Customer traffic needs.
* Recruit, Hire, Train and Develop a strong store team to provide an inviting, enjoyable, and fulfilling shopping experience to all Customers.
* Provides performance feedback on a consistent and timely basis.
* Recognizes and celebrates performance that meets and exceeds company standards.
* Promotes a fun, caring and safe work environment and holds store team accountable.
* Ensures support of the Open Door Policy with all associates.
* Creates an open and professional environment of exchanging information. Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in written format and maintains the company’s confidentiality practices.
* Possess strong Interpersonal Skills to include: Listening and Conflict Resolution.
* Ensures timely completion of all auditing procedures/paperwork review as outlined by the Operations Manual.
* Assesses the store’s business goals, customer base, traffic patterns and uses the information to strengthen a store’s business.
* Effectively executes promotional merchandising plans and maintains presentation standards as directed by the company.
* Maintains merchandise pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels.
* Protect and maintain company assets and resources to include, but not limited to, cash control, inventory, product handling and physical facility to prevent theft.
* High School diploma or some college preferred.
* 2-5 years equivalent management experience – retail preferred.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to attend and participate in meetings as required.
* Ability to work a minimum of 45 hours per week, based upon the business needs of the store.
* Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
* Ability to travel as required.
* Ability to handle and transport company funds daily to the bank location designated by Kirkland's Inc. Transportation of company funds will be conducted in a manner that does not place the funds in a vehicle with any non-Kirkland's Inc. person(s).
Job Requirements :
* Ability to lift and move 45 pounds or more on a regular basis.
* Ability to climb ladders
* Ability to lift and move bulky merchandise on a regular basis
* Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Missouri Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Army and Air Force Exchange Service - Fort Leonard Wood, MO
AT&T Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Rolla MO
AT&T - ROLLA, MO
Freedom Roads - Strafford, MO
Locate this job: