Exciting Cook Opportunity in Bedford Job Listing at Knowledge Learning Corporation in Bedford, NH (Job ID klcorp-21930)
Exciting Cook Opportunity in Bedford
Location :Bedford NH US 03110
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Some College Coursework Completed
Category :Education/Training,Food Preparation Specialist
Job Description :
Are you passionate about early education and making a difference in a child’s life?
Are you looking for a supportive team environment with opportunities for long-term growth?
...Then this might be the career opportunity you''ve been hoping for!
KinderCare is accepting resumes for a Cook opportunity at our Child Care Center in Bedford, NH. Come be a part of our dynamic, positive team at this center! This career opportunity is Monday through Friday 9AM to 3PM.
* Prepare meals for the children in the center as well as doing dishes afterwards.
* Must be able to follow family’s individual food preferences and be aware of allergies in the school. You will need to communicate with staff at each meal about the children''s allergies and preferences.
* Must follow all board of health requirements and attend trainings required by board of health twice a year.
Our Teachers and Staff
We encourage and empower our employees'' enthusiasm for learning. As part of our commitment to providing quality care in our centers, we''ll help you enhance your skills through yearly training and staff development opportunities. You''ll also find competitive salary and benefits, a friendly and creative atmosphere, and caring, skilled professionals for teammates.
What it takes to be a KinderCare Team Member
* A desire to make every moment a teachable one
* A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
* A passion for creating lifelong learners
* A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child''s education
What KinderCare Offers
At KinderCare, we remain committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood education and care to our children and their families, and we update our programs frequently with some of the most innovative thinking in early childhood development and education.
For more information about KinderCare careers, please visit us on the web athttp://www.kindercare.com/careers.
Thanks for your interest in careers at KinderCare!
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cost Center #: :301560
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Concord, NH
View similar jobs:
Dietary Aide - FT, 30 Hours - Nashua, NH
Kindred Hospital - Nashua, NH
Dietary Aide - Part Time, 20 Hours - Nashua, NH
Kindred Hospital - Nashua, NH
Gold's Gym - Goffstown, NH
Locate this job: