KinderCare Teacher Hiring Event in San Antonio! Job Listing at Knowledge Learning Corporation in San Antonio, TX (Job ID klcorp-21540)
KinderCare Teacher Hiring Event in San Antonio!
Location :San Antonio Texas US 78230
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :High School or equivalent
Job Description :
KinderCare Teacher Hiring Event in San Antonio!
Tuesday February 12th9am-2pm
Jump into the New Year with a new position! KinderCare is hiring Teachers throughout the entire San Antonio market.
KinderCare Learning Centers is the nation''s leading early childhood education and care provider operating more than 1,600 community-based centers across the country. We''re committed to creating lifelong learners, enriching teacher development, building positive and lasting relationships with familes, delivering innovative solutions to our clients and partners, and providing a high-quality education and care experience that helps every child realize and achieve their potential.
We are hiring teachers throughout theentire San Antonio market. We have full time and part time positions available in most locations in San Antonio. Looking for teachers with experience caring for infants, toddlers, 2’s, preschool, pre-k, schoolage, and bus drivers.
On the spot interviews will be done from 9am to 2pm at the KinderCare Learning Center located at:
San Antonio, TX 78230
Please bring 3 business references, 2 forms of ID, and your resume
TEACHER JOB SUMMARY
Plans and implements activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicates directly with parents. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
TEACHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, and operational
compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
· May share lead responsibilities with Assistant Teachers
· Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
· Complies with KLC and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
· Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
· Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
· Completes timely and accurate documentation according to KLC and other licensing or regulation requirements
· Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not
Attends and participates in staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
•Strong interpersonal skills required
•The ability to build meaningful relationships with the families that we serve is required
•A minimum of 6 months of prior experience working as a member of a classroom team with ECE age groups is required. 1-2+ years of experience is strongly preferred.
•KinderCare strives to hire the best-in-class teachers: individuals who possess a genuine passion for connecting with caring for children, and a strong set of communication and interpersonal skills.
•We are seeking positive parent-teacher communicators with strength in spoken and written communications, including daily notes and activity reports for parents.
· 2+ years of early childhood education experience desirable
· 1+ years of experience working with assigned age group desirable
· Excellent organizational skills required
· Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours required
· CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain desirable
· Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, ability to drive center vehicles desirable
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is primarily performed in the center environment. Centers are dynamic with a high level of activity. Work may also be performed at community sites for field trips.
· Incumbent must be able to lift 40 pounds
· Stand up to 95% of the day
· Assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual contact with children
· Must be able to sustain a high level of energy
· Bend to perform various tasks numerous times throughout the day
· Stoop, sit on the floor
· Have the agility to move from a seated position to a standing position promptly to respond to emergency situations
· Perform all activities with children, i.e. jump, dance, walk, run, etc. for extended periods of time
Both indoor and outdoor environment are typically found in a childcare facility. Depending upon activities and season, may
be required to be outdoors for regular, prolonged activities.
· Must possess acceptable hearing and visual capabilities in order to monitor the environment and children''s well being
· Must be able to excel in an ambiguous and continuously changing, competitive environment
· Incumbent will need to be flexible and be able to respond quickly and appropriately to changing situations
· Work hours may vary to meet the needs of the children
· Incumbent will be faced with a variety of issues on a daily basis and will be engaged in multiple tasks and must respond quickly
and appropriately to frequently changing needs of children
Does working in the company of people who share the passion and vision of creating a better world through learning speak to you? Perhaps you belong here. As a growing organization, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, passionate people.
Are you ready to help us make the world a better place?
Maybe it’s time to graduate to the most important work of your career.
When parents entrust us to be a part of their child’s life, we are honored by the opportunity and responsibility. With over 40 years of experience in caring for and educating children, we provide parents with a peace of mind and confidence that their children will be nurtured and given opportunities to grow and develop through a balance of learning and fun. Our passionate teachers are dedicated to the development of the whole child and engage in interactive and fun activities with each child to help support their social, emotional, physical and academic growth.
KinderCare has many opportunities available in your area. Come and see what it’s like to be part of a movement that’s bigger than any one of us and more than the sum of all of us.
KinderCare Learning Centers: As the nation’s largest private provider of early childhood education and care, our child development programs, based on 60 years of educational research, are developed for infants, toddlers, preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten and school-age children.
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cost Center #: :400063
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Group Exercise Instructor
Gold's Gym - San Antonio, TX
Product Training Coordinator
Pearson - San Antonio, TX
Sales Training Manager
Pearson - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: