Lead Teacher Opportunity - School Age Program Job Listing at Knowledge Learning Corporation in Savage, MN (Job ID klcorp-20941)
Lead Teacher Opportunity - School Age Program
Location :Savage MN US 55378
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Job Description :
Are you a responsible, caring early childhood educator?
Are you passionate about early education and making a difference in a child’s life?
Are you looking for a supportive team environment with opportunities for long-term growth?
...Then this might be the career opportunity you've been hoping for!
KinderCare is accepting resumes for a School Ages Teacher opportunity at our Child Care Center in Savage, MN. Come be a part of our dynamic, positive team at this center!
* Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field is preferred
* ECE Experience and courses required.
* A minimum of 6 months of prior experience working as a member of a classroom team with ECE age groups is required. 1-2+ years of experience is strongly preferred.
* KinderCare strives to hire the best-in-class teachers: individuals who possess a genuine passion for connecting with caring for children, and a strong set of communication and interpersonal skills.
* We are seeking positive parent-teacher communicators with strength in spoken and written communications, including daily notes and activity reports for parents.
Our Teachers and Staff
We encourage and empower our employees' enthusiasm for learning. As part of our commitment to providing quality care in our centers, we'll help you enhance your skills through yearly training and staff development opportunities. You'll also find competitive salary and benefits, a friendly and creative atmosphere, and caring, skilled professionals for teammates.
What it takes to be a KinderCare Teacher
* A desire to make every moment a teachable one
* A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
* A passion for creating lifelong learners
* A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child's education
We limit class sizes so that children consistently interact with a teacher who's able to build on every opportunity for success.
What KinderCare Offers
At KinderCare, we remain committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood education and care to our children and their families, and we update our programs frequently with some of the most innovative thinking in early childhood development and education.
For more information about KinderCare careers, please visit us on the web athttp://www.kindercare.com/careers.
Thanks for your interest in careers at KinderCare!
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteranstatus, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cost Center #: :000095
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in St. Paul, MN
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Blaine, MN
Kelly Services - Columbia Heights, MN
Kelly Services - Rockford, MN
Locate this job: