Part-Time Afterschool Care Assistant Teacher Job Listing at Knowledge Learning Corporation in Trophy Club, TX (Job ID klcorp-21202)
Part-Time Afterschool Care Assistant Teacher
Location :1. Trophy Club TX US 76262
2. Roanoke TX US 76262
Job Type :Part Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
This position is responsible for assisting in the daily planning, management, instruction and supervision of children. The Site Assistant is also responsible for communicating with parents and clients as appropriate.
PRIMARY DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists the instructor and supervises children during all activities and/or lessons. · Recognize the social, emotional, physical and cognitive needs of the children and counsel children utilizing developmentally appropriate practices.
* Complete all required training as needed.
· Assists in completing all paperwork- e.g., daily notes, student accident/incident reports, attendance records.
· Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of the site is appropriately maintained.
· Develops and maintains a professional relationship with parents in which appropriate information is communicated in a timely manner.
· Assists in preparing, implementing, and organizing lesson plans, and follow schedule utilizing required materials and manipulative.
· Attends and participates in staff meetings, site events and parent/client meetings as requested.
· Meets with prospective families; communicates appropriately with potential new customers; assists with site tours for prospective customers as needed.
· Actively and effectively encourage student participation and attendance.
· Complies with KLC, state regulations, and/or school contract regarding the care of children. Keeps supervisor informed of all necessary information regarding the care and safety of children.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Must be qualified by demonstrated knowledge, training and experience to fulfill the responsibilities of the position. This will include, but not be limited to, experience working within a childcare or education setting, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Must meet state and/or school contract requirements for the position.
· Must be capable of bending, crouching or kneeling at children’s level. Must be able to lift children weighing up to 50 pounds. Must be able to reach at and above shoulder height. Must be capable of frequent changes of position throughout the work shift.
* Indoor and/or outdoor environment typical of a childcare and/or instructional school setting.
NOTE:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cost Center #: :009352
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
ITT Educational Services, Inc. - Richardson, TX
Organizational Development Consultant
Baylor Health Care System - DALLAS, TX
Head Teacher - CCLC
Knowledge Learning Corporation - Dallas, TX
Locate this job: