Site Director - SP Job Listing at Knowledge Learning Corporation in Dallas, TX (Job ID klcorp-21627)
Site Director - SP
Location :Dallas Texas US 75230
Job Type :Part Time
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
This position is responsible for the daily planning and implementation of the curriculum; communication with parents and school personnel; recruiting new students to the program; and daily financial paperwork and maintaining records. The Site Director ensures a safe and fun environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists and supervises children during all activities and/ or lessons. · Recognizes the social, emotional, physical and cognitive needs of the children and counsels children utilizing developmentally appropriate practices.
* Complete all required training as needed
· Assists supervisor in complying with all federal and state laws, licensing and/or school contract, as well as company and specific site policies and procedures.
· Answers telephones, relays appropriate information regarding company programs, gives tours of the site, and actively recruits new students to the program.
· Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of the site is appropriately maintained.
· Actively maintains positive communication with parents/clients. Recognizes parent/client concerns, evaluates course of action and responds professionally to the needs of the parents/client.
· Complies with KLC, school contract and/or state regulations regarding the care of children. Keeps supervisor informed of all necessary information regarding the care and safety of children.
· Prepares and/or implements lesson plans, organization and schedule.
· Attends and participates in staff meetings, trainings, site events and parent/client meetings as requested.
· Assists in the daily supervision of staff; keeps supervisor apprised of staff concerns and situations needing attention.
· Familiarizes self with all aspects of the site budget to ensure that all resources are managed effectively and within budgetary constraints.
· Ensures that accounts receivables do not exceed specified percentage of posted revenue charges.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (For Competent Performance)
· Must be qualified by demonstrated knowledge, training and experience to fulfill the responsibilities of the position. This will include, but not be limited to, experience working within a childcare or education setting, outstanding interpersonal skills, and some financial management skills.
· Must meet state and/or school contract requirements for the position.
· Must be capable of bending, crouching or kneeling at children’s level. Must be able to lift children weighing up to 50 pounds. Must be able to reach at and above shoulder height. Must be capable of frequent changes of position throughout the work shift. May be required to drive van with children.
* Indoor environment typical of a childcare/school setting. May be required to be outdoors for short periods of time.
NOTE:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cost Center #: :009353
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Premium Tools - Odessa, TX
Lone Star Delivery - Midland, TX
Macy's Mall Del Norte: Loss Prevention/Security Detective, Full Time
Macy's Retail - Laredo, TX
Locate this job: