Site Teacher - SP Job Listing at Knowledge Learning Corporation in Wauwatosa, WI (Job ID klcorp-21546)
Site Teacher - SP
Location :Wauwatosa WI US 53213
Job Type :Part Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Some College Coursework Completed
Job Description :
At Champions you will have all the benefits that come from working with the nation''s #1 provider of school-based before and after school programs.
Qualifications for each position are as follows:
The Site Teachers are responsible for:
- supervision of children and staff
- record keeping
- licensing records and child files
- lesson planning and implementation
- maintenance of safe and welcoming classroom environment
- building of relationships with the community and school
- recruiting new students to the program
Applicant must have strong organizational skills
Positions are offered full-time at 25 hrs/wk or more and part-time at 24 hrs/wk or less.
Skills & Experience:
· Years of experience:1+ to 2 years
· Minimum education:Some college
· Certifications:First Aid Training, CPR, Child Development Associate (CDA)
Detailed Skills & Experience:
- 48 semester hours of college or university credits.
- Of those 48 credits, with at least 3 credits in early childhood education or courses related to school-age care, child development, elementary education, physical education, recreation or other related fields
- Minimum of 80 full days or 120 half days of experience as an assistant child care teacher in a licensed child care center or other approved early childhood setting
- Experienced School Age Teachers with Wisconsin DPI licenses encouraged to apply.
About Knowledge Universe - Champions :
Champions, a division of Knowledge Universe, is looking to hire self-motivated, flexible, and energetic Site Directors, Site Teachers, and Site Assistants to work in a creative and hands-on school-age environment. Champions offers all staff the opportunity to work with children in a dynamic, supportive, and fun environment. Full-time positions average of 25 hours a week to qualify for benefits...medical, dental, vision and 401k option.
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cost Center #: :009471
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Milwaukee, WI
View similar jobs:
Staff Development Coordinator- Kenosha South
Kindred Hospital - Kenosha, WI
Wee-B-Kids Ccc And Preschool - Thiensville, WI
Personal Training Manager
Gold's Gym - Waukesha, WI
Locate this job: