Toddler Teacher Job Listing at Knowledge Learning Corporation in Bedford, NH (Job ID klcorp-21928)
Location :Bedford NH US 03110
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Description :
Are you a responsible, caring early childhood educator?
Are you passionate about early education and making a difference in a child’s life?
Are you looking for a supportive team environment with opportunities for long-term growth?
...Then this might be the career opportunity you've been hoping for!
KinderCare is accepting resumes for a Toddler Teacher opportunity at our Child Care Center in Bedford, NH. Come be a part of our dynamic, positive team at this center!
* Must meet New Hampshire State Licensing requirements which includes at least 9 ECE/Child Development units completed with the course Early Childhood Development.
* A Bachelors Degree or Master's in ECE or Child Development is preferred.
* A minimum of a year prior experience working as a member of a classroom team with ECE age groups is required.
* KinderCare strives to hire the best-in-class teachers: individuals who possess a genuine passion for connecting with caring for children, and a strong set of communication and interpersonal skills.
* We are seeking positive parent-teacher communicators with strength in spoken and written communications, including daily notes and activity reports for parents.
Our Teachers and Staff
We encourage and empower our employees' enthusiasm for learning. As part of our commitment to providing quality care in our centers, we'll help you enhance your skills through yearly training and staff development opportunities. You'll also find competitive salary and benefits, a friendly and creative atmosphere, and caring, skilled professionals for teammates.
What it takes to be a KinderCare Teacher
* A desire to make every moment a teachable one
* A commitment to nurturing, inspiring, and delighting the children in your care
* A passion for creating lifelong learners
* A willingness to treat parents as partners in their child's education
We limit class sizes so that children consistently interact with a teacher who's able to build on every opportunity for success.
What KinderCare Offers
At KinderCare, we remain committed to bringing the highest quality early childhood education and care to our children and their families, and we update our programs frequently with some of the most innovative thinking in early childhood development and education.
For more information about KinderCare careers, please visit us on the web athttp://www.kindercare.com/careers.
Thanks for your interest in careers at KinderCare!
Knowledge Universe is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Cost Center #: :301560
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Training Specialist Senior
Genzyme - Allston, MA
Swim Coach Part Time
YMCA of Greater Boston - Reading, MA
Asst Staff Educator - RN - Full Time - Nashua, NH
Kindred Hospital - Nashua, NH
Locate this job: