Residential HVAC Installer III (Memphis, TN) Job Listing at Lennox in BARTLETT, TN (Job ID lennox-10249)
Consumer Products, Materials & Construction
Residential HVAC Installer III (Memphis, TN)
Req #: 10249
Division: SE - #020 Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning, Memphis
Location: BARTLETT, TN US
Travel Involved: 10%
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced
Education: HS Diploma or Equivalent
Category: Customer Service,Maintenance/Repair,Sales
Benefits: Lennox International offers an excellent salary and benefits package including competitive retirement plans. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox International also offers employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International Inc. and its subsidiaries are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran''s status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
Innovate your career.
When you chooseLennox International, you know you''re getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you areamong the best.
As a leading innovator of home andcommercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and relatedservices, Lennox International is committed to helping our peopleinnovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity andinnovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, yourbusinesses, and your work, a better place.
Responsible for thecomplete and satisfactory installation of residential HVAC equipmentand accessories. Oversees the work of Install Helpers to ensurework is performed correctly. Communicates with customer toanswer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customersatisfaction. Works under the direction of the Field Supervisoror Branch Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works under minimum supervision to installHVAC equipment and accessories in the customer’s home.
• Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation, andrefrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance withcompany requirements and manufacture specifications. As needed,performs limited diagnostics.
• Designs, fabricates,and installs various ducts and duct fittings asrequired.
• Performs start-ups onair conditioning systems.
• Responsible for deliveryof excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customersatisfaction. Effectively communicates with customer regardingquestions, concerns, and problems.
• Promotes productsand services to the customer. Calls Lead Coordinator withspecifics on replacement product sales leads generated from customerservice visit.
• Responsible for delivery and removalof equipment needed to complete the installation work.
• Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are beingproperly used, maintained, and accounted for.
• Following standard procedures and process, ensures thatthe company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warrantyparts to branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
• Responsible for keeping installation vehicle clean andneat both inside and outside in keeping with the company’sprofessional image.
• Completes all paperwork in aneat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner. Collects paymentfrom customer.
• Representsthe company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all businessmatters and concerns.
• Performs similar/other dutiesas needed or assigned.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports any unsafe acts, conditions andhazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Reports any contravention of legislation or companypolicy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/managerimmediately.
• Corrects substandard acts or conditionswithin area of control.
• Uses and maintainsappropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed bycompany program(s) or procedure(s)
• Never removes orrenders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothingprescribed to be in place or worn.
• Complies with thegeneral rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
• Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by companyprogram(s) or procedure(s)
• Participates in anysafety initiatives, teams, or committees.
• Reportsall injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) orprocedure(s) immediately.
• Provides input ondeveloping safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures thatcould cause accidents.
• Does not perform act that mayendanger the safety or well being of others
• Does notengage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
• Works in compliance with applicable legislativerequirement.
• Highschool diploma or GED with additional training in HVAC installationpreferred.
• Must possess all valid licensing orcertification as required by federal, state, provincial, or localgovernmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of the operationalfunctionality of residential heating, air conditioning, andventilation equipment as well as related accessories.
• Experience in, and proficient at, installingresidential heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigerationequipment, as well as related accessories, successfully and withoutsupervision.
• Knowledge of the layout andinstallation requirements of residential duct work and ductfittings.
• Proficient mechanical aptitude and theability to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
• Proficient and able to operate all necessary tools andequipment to perform various service projects.
• Basicskills in reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting problems withelectrical, refrigerant, and duct systems on residential HVACequipment.
• Effective communication skills tocommunicate with customer and resolve customer issues, complaints, orconcerns.
• Effective and efficient time-managementand organizational skills.
• Valid driver’slicense with acceptable driving record.
• Available towork flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
• Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders andattic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spacesto access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance,stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Natural orcorrected vision to see and focus for close, distance, peripheralvision with normal depth perception.
• Ability to liftup to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50pounds.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Memphis, TN
View similar jobs:
Kraft Foods - Memphis, TN
CCA - Mason, TN
Fork Lift Operators
Kelly Services - Memphis, TN
Locate this job: