Residential HVAC Maintenance Tech II (Rochester, NH) Job Listing at Lennox in ROCHESTER, NH (Job ID lennox-10359)
Consumer Products, Materials & Construction
Residential HVAC Maintenance Tech II (Rochester, NH)
Req #: 10359
Division: SE - #144 Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning, Rochester, NH
Location: ROCHESTER, NH US
Travel Involved: 0
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced
Education: HS Diploma or Equivalent
Benefits: Lennox International offers an excellent salary and benefits package including competitive retirement plans. Our health benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance. Lennox International also offers employees basic life and AD&D insurance, a scholarship program and employee tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Lennox International Inc. and its subsidiaries are fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetics, veteran''s status, or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.
Innovate your career.
When you chooseLennox International, you know you''re getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you know you areamong the best.
As a leading innovator of home andcommercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and relatedservices, Lennox International is committed to helping our peopleinnovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000employees worldwide who build our heritage of integrity andinnovation. At Lennox International, we make your home, yourbusinesses, and your work, a better place.
Under minimumsupervision, performs precision tune-up and maintenance onresidential HVAC equipment and accessories. Communicates withresidential customer to answer questions, resolve problems, andensure complete customer satisfaction. Promotes products andservices to customer. Works under the direction of the FieldSupervisor or Branch Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works under minimum supervision to performresidential maintenance calls.
• Performs routineprecision tune-ups and maintenance on heating, air conditioning,ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories in anaccurate and timely manner.
• Inspects and performslimited diagnostics on equipment to identify potential problems toprevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
• Completes routine maintenance and equipment cleaning asneeded or required.
• Responsible for delivery andremoval of parts and equipment needed to complete service work.
• Assist the Service Technician in servicing heating, airconditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well asaccessories
• Using hand-held device records allrequired information on customer call. Completes all forms andpaperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner. Ifnecessary, collects payment from customer.
• Communicates with dispatch while on duty to ensuredispatcher has an accurate status report of activities andavailability.
• Responsible for delivery ofexcellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customersatisfaction.
• Promotes products and services to thecustomer. Calls Lead Coordinator with specifics on replacementproduct sales leads generated from customer service visit.
• Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are beingused, maintained and properly accounted for.
• Represent the company professionally, honestly, andethically in all business matters and activities.
• Following standard procedures and process, ensures thatthe company vehicle is properly stocked.
• Performssimilar/other duties as needed or assigned.
Health & Safety Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reports any unsafe acts, conditions andhazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
• Reports any contravention of legislation or companypolicy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/managerimmediately.
• Corrects substandard acts or conditionswithin area of control.
• Uses and maintainsappropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed bycompany program(s) or procedure(s)
• Never removes orrenders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothingprescribed to be in place or worn.
• Complies with thegeneral rules as prescribed by company program(s) procedure(s)
• Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by companyprogram(s) or procedure(s)
• Participates in anysafety initiatives, teams, or committees.
• Reportsall injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) orprocedure(s) immediately.
• Provides input ondeveloping safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures thatcould cause accidents.
• Does not perform act that mayendanger the safety or well being of others
• Does notengage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior.
• Works in compliance with applicable legislativerequirement.
• High schooldiploma or GED with additional training in HVAC with NATEcertification preferred.
• Must possess all validlicensing or certification as required by federal, state, provincial,or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical workarea.
• Knowledge of the fundamentals of theoperational functionality of residential heating, air conditioning,and ventilation equipment as well as related accessories.
• Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability tooperate all necessary tools and equipment.
• Proficient and able to operate all necessary tools andequipment to perform various service projects.
• Basicskills in reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting problems withelectrical, refrigerant and duct systems on residential airconditioning equipment.
• Effective communicationskills to communicate with customer and resolve customer issues,complaints, or concerns.
• Effective and efficienttime-management and organizational skills.
• Validdriver’s license with acceptable driving record.
• Previous experience performing basic maintenance workon residential HVAC equipment and related accessories isdesirable.
• Ability to stand and walk and to climbladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, andcrawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continuallyclimb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Natural or corrected vision to see and focus for close,distance, peripheral vision with normal depth perception.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift andcarry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in New Hampshire Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Omni Hotels - Bretton Woods, NH
Omni Hotels - Bretton Woods, NH
Longhorn Steakhouse - Manchester, NH
Locate this job: