SE - Service Technician - Outside Job Listing at Lennox in ANTIOCH, CA (Job ID lennox-11072)
Consumer Products, Materials & Construction
SE - Service Technician - Outside
Req #: 11072
Division: SE - #030 Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning, Antioch
Location: ANTIOCH, CA US
Travel Involved: 10%
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced
Education: HS Diploma or Equivalent
Category: Customer Service
Service Experts Heating and AirConditioning is looking for experienced HVAC ServiceTechnicians.
Job skills performed by Service Technicians willinclude, but are not limited to:
* Accurately Diagnose and Repair Problems withHVAC Equipment
* Communicate Solutions to the customer
* Perform maintenance on all residentialequipment.
* Perform service and/or clean IAQproducts/equipment on all residential job sites.
* Solder/weld/braze and perform minor fieldfabrication.
* Other duties as assigned.
Company uniforms will be provided along withrequired safety PPE. A Company vehicle will also be provided toand from job sites.
This position requires the following:
* High school diploma or GED.
* Must have good communication skills inpresenting to customers, co-workers, and supervisors in order to makesure the customers and company’s needs are met.
* Must have basic diagnostic skills
* Ability to perform equipmentservice/maintenance on all residential sites.
* Ability to service and/or clean IAQproducts/equipment on all residential job sites.
* Ability to follow controls/wiring diagrams andschematics.
* Ability to solder/weld/braze and perform minorfield fabrication.
* Ability to work overtime/night/weekend hoursas required.
* Must be a team player; must work with andassist other co-workers as needed.
* Must be able to pass our background check,drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
When you choose Service Experts, you knowyou''re getting the best. Service Experts is part of the Lennoxfamily, a known and trusted long term provider of HVAC equipment andservices. That is why when you work at Service Experts, youknow you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial,heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services,Service Experts is committed to helping our people innovate ourproducts and their careers.
Join over 4,000 employees in North America andCanada who build our heritage of integrity and innovation. At ServiceExperts, we make your home, your businesses, and your work, a betterplace.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:General Labor jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Nordstrom - Corte Madera, CA
Verengo Solar - Concord, CA
Transportation Program Worker
Alameda Health System - Oakland, CA
Locate this job: