Supports Store Management in attaining Levi's® Store Iconic status by contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer satisfaction and financial growth. The supervisor is responsible for Stylist duties as well assuming responsibility for the store in the absence of a manager. The Supervisor relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Key Metrics:
Key Responsibilities Sales
- Contributes to stores financial growth through driving sales, managing expenses and implementing plans for increased profitability.
- Is accountable for ensuring all operational standards are achieved.
- Assists in the training and retention of a store staff that model LSCO selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals.
- Executes flawless store visual presentation by maintaining visual and store housekeeping standards.
- Drives profitable sales by meeting or exceeding established sales and performance goals.
- Models customer service behaviors and ensures that others are trained on and exhibiting those behaviors in order to deliver on KPI goals (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour).
- Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and trains others to do the same.
- Contributes to expense control by managing controllable expenses and following all loss prevention programs.
- Assists in executing floor changes, sales and promotional events timely and effectively for maximum financial results.
- Participates in training process for new hires on LSCO culture, product knowledge, selling practices and other associate responsibilities.
- Identifies developmental opportunities in staff and partners with management to accomplish improvements.
- Contributes to a positive work environment that encourages retention and talent.
- Informs management of employee relations issues that need to be addressed.
- Supervises store team in the absence of another member of management.
- Performs operational procedures to support efficient store operation and drive sales.
- Ensures required store tasks are completed timely and effectively by personally contributing and giving direction to other team members when necessary.
- Assists in ensuring sound inventory management through following established receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required paperwork and following all price change and ticketing procedures.
- Participates in physical inventory preparation and counts.
- Prevents loss by following established policies and procedures, educating others on the same.
- Provides operational and loss prevention training as necessary
- Executes store visual standards in accordance with visual merchandising direction, resulting in flawless product presentation and housekeeping standards.
- Makes recommendations about visual merchandising direction based on the lay out and needs of the store.
- Maintains appropriate levels of product on the sales floor by contributing to and ensuring floor replenishment.
- Creates a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to other associates.
- Models behaviors and holds self and the team accountable to the LSCO sales standards of “Connect, Consult and Close.”
- Participates in training associates on product knowledge to make them product experts who can effectively serve customers needs.
Education and/or Experience 1+ years of experience and a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Physical Requirements While performing the duties of the job the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear, and use hands to type. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Schedule Requirements Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.