Top Entertainment PR Firm Seeks Bright New Interns Job Listing at Levine Communications Office in Los Angeles, CA
We are a top entertainment PR firm with well over two decades of experience and a client roster consisting of some of the most powerful names and brands in Hollywood. We are seeking bright, new administrative interns to join our hardworking team.
Interns participate in an intense program working closely with our publicists and CEO. We ask that you come in 2-3 times a week for 3-4 months, but hours are flexible to accommodate varying schedules.
- filing of documents
- supporting a team of publicists
- corresponding through phone and email with clients
- answering and screening incoming calls
- make outgoing calls
- scheduling meetings
- coordinating events
- acting as a liaison between clients and the publicists
- supervising or supporting groups of other interns on various assigned projects
Interns must be:
- highly organized, professional, hard-working, flexible, and responsible
- knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, social media, and Windows
- able to work well independently and in groups
- able to adapt to a high-paced, dynamic, and competitive work environment
We ask that all qualified and immediately available candidates send a cover letter and resume.
Please feel free to email us for more information on this posting. Please note that this internship is only open to candidates located in Los Angeles.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Music & Ent. jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Social Media Applied to Entertainment Journalism
Synergistic Productions - Woodland Hills, CA
Social Media & Content Internship with Video Entertainment Company
Frequency Networks Inc - Hollywood, CA
Manager, Cardiac/EP/Vascular Lab
White Memorial Medical Center - Los Angeles, CA
Locate this job: