Locate this job
Lexacount Search is looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our recruiting team as a Recruiting/Human Resources Intern. This is a wonderful opportunity for a smart, capable individual who is interested in growing in the human resources and recruiting field.
The Recruiting/Human Resources Intern will provide administrative support in the recruiting cycle such as posting, sourcing, recruiting, prospecting, filing, data-entry.
- Perform searches using online resources, job boards, social networks, database and any other recruiting means and tools.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites.
- Assist in any other recruitment related functions as necessary.
* Must be studying HR or business related degree
* Must be extremely internet savvy with Social Media & Networking sites
* Previous experience doing research on the web is a plus.
* Smart self-starter who takes initiative.
* Super organized and detail oriented.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* High energy, positive attitude.
* Strong computer skills Outlook, Excel.
* An interest in technology is a plus.
Apply on company website