Apply on Company Website
Software Development, Printing
Internal IT Auditor
- Execute assigned IT audits and projects including integrated audits, general IT controls, system access security and application system controls.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit or project (either solely or working with another auditor). These phases will include: planning, identification and assessment of risks inherent in technology operations underlying the business, development of the audit program, testing computer applications and information systems technology of varying complexity, data analysis and sample selections, completion of assigned audit steps, presentation of audit findings and recommendations to management, and preparation of the draft audit report.
- Work independently on assigned audits and projects with minimal management oversight and guidance.
- Communicate, interview, and interact with personnel and management at various levels across the organization and in other geographies.
- Perform audits in a professional manner and in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors standards.
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, business or accounting
- Minimum 2-4 years experience
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Internal Auditor, or Certified Public Accountant desired
- Ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle Databases, UNIX, Windows desired
- Information systems and/or IT audit understanding
- Knowledge and experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Limited travel