Apply on Company Website
Software Development, Printing
Senior SAP FI-CO and PS Business Systems Analyst
Seeking candidates interested in working for a Fortune 500 Technology company that has deployed a global single instance of SAP within the last five years and is continuing to expand its SAP landscape to deliver optimal business solutions. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who thrive in a changing environment and enjoy supporting and delivering world-class business solutions to meet both external and internal customer needs.
FI-CO SAP System skills include understanding of the below items and related configuration:
Strong understanding of New GL Concepts, such as document splitting, parallel ledgers, etc.
Understanding of the various GL account /Cost Element settings and related impacts
Open Item Management and Automated Clearing
Financial Statement Versions, Segments, Profit Centers, and related Hierarchies
Substitutions and Derivations Rules
Intercompany processing with use of IDOCs
Settlements and Allocations
Product Costing and Material Ledger Concepts
Intercompany Profit Deferral Concepts
Revenue Deferral and Amortization
Statutory Ledger Requirements utilizing parallel ledgers.
Experience with Brazil, Russia, and Turkey would be desirable.
Currency Revaluation and Remeasurement
General knowledge of how SD and MM modules integrate with FI-CO
Experience with SAP transaction taxes or other external tax engine. Knowledge in Sabrix would be a plus.
Experience with Project Systems also considered a plus.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience providing SAP Functional Support
- Participated in multiple global SAP Implementation projects with Technology and Manufacturing industries
- Basic to intermediate understanding of accounting and financial business concepts
The candidate should have a good work ethic, self-motivated, and be proactive in resolving issues and delivering business solutions. This would include possessing the below skill set:
- Ability to quickly diagnosis, perform root cause analysis, and resolve production support issues.
- Effectively communicates with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management. This includes ability to communicate system issues and business solutions in a clear and concise manner, while tailoring communications based upon your audience.
- Ability to design and/or recommend solutions to meet business requirements. This includes having a tool set of both research skills and networking abilities to seek out and bring forward optimal business solutions.
- A team player that works well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to transform business requirements into functional requirement documents while also questioning and challenging requirements along the way to ensure requirements are complete and well understood.
- Ability to design effective test plans and ensure the necessary levels of testing are performed before changes are moved into production environments. Includes, the right mix of unit, integration, and regression testing is incorporated into testing plans.
- Strong documentation skills around creating and maintaining both user and system configuration guides.
Experience working in business positions involving finance, accounting, or IT operations. Additionally, experience with any of the other SAP modules within the Lexmark landscape would be considered a plus but not a substitute to the above mentioned requirements.
Financial System Landscape
- SAP ECC 6.0 EP5 with Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC)
- SAP Financial Systems and Collection Management (FSCM)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP Project Systems (PS)
- SAP Netweaver Portal (EP)
- SAP Business Intelligence (BI)/Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP Convergent Charging (CC)/ Convergent Invoicing (CI)
- SAP Disclosure Management
- SAP HANA
- Vistex Claims Management
- OneSource (Sabrix) Tax Engine