Interactive Web Designer Job Listing at Liberty Mutual Insurance in Portsmouth, NH (Job ID 53435)
Interactive Web Designer-53435 Description
Advance your Information Technology career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company.
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and casualty insurance. Our financial strength and profitability rely on the skills, knowledge, and creativity of more than 50,000 employees worldwide. As number 76 on Fortune Magazine’s list of the 100 largest corporations in the U.S., we have the resources and training our employees need to drive our business forward and be successful in an ever-evolving, complex world.
Working at Liberty Mutual IT presents opportunities to work on exciting and emerging technologies such as internal cloud computing, virtualization and mobile applications. You will be working in one of the fastest growing insurance companies, working on leading-edge technology projects where your suggestions, ideas, and efforts will not only help transform the customer experience, but will also challenge you and enrich your career opportunities. You will also work with great people, many of whom are leaders in their technology fields. Our IT professionals are transforming technology into business solutions to help people live safer, more secure lives.
We provide an environment that supports career development, training and hands on experience along with competitive rewards and incentives. If you enjoy challenge, change, rewards and success, the perfect opportunity may be waiting for you!
IT Communications is actively searching for an Interactive Web Designer. In this position, you will produce, design and layout web and interactive projects. You will be primarily responsible for developing the "look, feel and appeal" of web and interactive presentations based on client business objectives. You will work with IT staff to translate client directives related to site functionality. You may participate in the development of technical functionality for web sites or the direction of resources in that development. Must be extremely organized, possess presentation skills, be able to work independently, and have a high level of customer service. Excellent communication skills to effectively determine and interpret customer needs are required.
· Executes web and interactive projects using a variety of web and applications based on general client guidelines.
· Works with management and internal clients to develop web designs including page layout, animation and interactivity of site.
· Applies professional expertise, knowledge, principles, concepts, methodologies and company standards to designing web sites and maximizing effectiveness of sites.
· Works with Information Technology group to ensure functionality of sites meets client objectives.
· Works cooperatively with Print Graphic Design team and creative management to define design parameters that capture and project corporate identity and maximize style, brand identification and visually translate desired impact.
· May directly develop technical functionality of web and interactive projects.
· Knowledge of video formats and production assist manager in support of LMG Content Delivery Network.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, as well as minimum of 4 years of experience in web and print graphic design.
· Strong presentation skills and comfort level in selling ideas and concepts to clients and senior management.
· Familiarity with brand management and corporate identity work.
· Expert knowledge of graphic and web graphics software programs.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent customer service and people skills.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?Job Marketing Communications Primary Location US-NH-Portsmouth Schedule Full-time Salary (Pay Basis) 69,500-87,600 Education Level Bachelor's Degree (±16 years) Shift Day Job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Lepage Bakeries - Auburn, ME
Sr. Email Marketing Analyst
L.L.Bean - Freeport, ME
Associate Marketing Analyst - Customer Planning
L.L.Bean - Freeport, ME
Locate this job: