Marketing Internship Job Listing at Locations Etc. in Queens, NY (Job ID 1526462)
Learning Objectives or Other Goals:
1. Interns will learn firsthand about the steps involved in the creation of a multi-faceted Marketing Program including objectives, framework, materials, implementation and management.
2. Interns will learn firsthand how to plan, coordinate and manage specific Special Events, meetings, presentations and business transactions.
3. Interns will learn firsthand how to hone their business and communication skills in a wide variety of contexts.
1. Understanding of Marketing Plan, research, development of marketing and program materials for print, web, phone and live presentations.
2. Understanding of Meetings/Special Events/Program as to how they relate to fulfilling organizational objectives. Planning, researching, budgeting, contracting, coordinating, marketing and managing.
3. Understanding of the business objectives of the organization, and the importance of effective communication. Interns will create and follow communication scripts, emails and documents to ensure that they understand and effectively communicate their objectives.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Accountant - Entry Level
Accountemps - Kew Gardens, NY
Intern to the Director of Operations
Petite Abeille - New York, NY
Internship -Website Manager - Video Editing, Content, Developing
Keller Williams NYC - New York, NY
Locate this job: